Son And Old Mom Full Free Video Should I Tell My Little Sister, That I Know About Her Lying, Cheating Ways?

Should I tell my little sister, that I know about her lying, cheating ways? - son and old mom full free video

I worked with my sister's boyfriend, and one day he came to work ... doing everything to keep his feelings from other people ... and said: "I spent the worst night of my life !"... last night and could barely look at me. When we were alone, he confessed that he, that was my little sister had found untrue. I was so angry, crying and confused. I was angry and disappointed with him. Over time, decided to forgive him and be with her .... But he asked me to promise, to not say who trusted me. In a month she was pregnant. He plays the father, happy ... and I think the confidence that the child be ... I have to wonder. Since I have n no respect for her. It is now a mother of 23 years ... which ran and got a job Tits (big) ... and holds on to his son with my parents (which provide for his child, free for full-time), so you can go out and drink again ..... It is with us in the coming ... What should I do? Nobody knows!

0 comments:

Post a Comment