Shooting Pain Neck Shoulder Head Shooting Neck And Head Pain?

Shooting neck and head pain? - shooting pain neck shoulder head

One day, my brother and I were the video games and I beat him like a joke, took me out of his room. The problem is, he does not know its own power and when I pulled my arm pretty bad. My arm and shoulder for a few days after the injury, which had for the last 3 weeks I had back pain and shooting pain in the head, neck and sometimes my shoulder. I have done nothing that they cause physical pain. Could my neck, head and back pain associated with this incident? What should I do?

2 comments:

Neil S said...

You may have torn a muscle or tendon. Consult a doctor.

Keko said...

Absolutely - most muscles rebelled. I want a chiropractor who) the tool called activator (instead of manual handling, may use in conjunction with a massage therapist to see. Both know from where the trigger points. Use personal collection trigger bibliotherapy Davies explains and helps you help the success of 75% for the book.

Post a Comment